Managing Director of Global Transfer Pricing practice, PwC
Andrew is a Managing Director in PwC’s Global Transfer Pricing practice, and leads the technology services for our End-to-End (E2E) Transfer Pricing execution practice. Andrew has 20+ years of tax management consulting experience, working with tax, transfer pricing, finance, business and IT functions of Fortune 500 companies to better manage financial and tax risks, enhance modeling and planning capability, and improve the operational efficiency of the tax departments.
Andrew focuses on projects enhancing the tax and transfer pricing management over enterprise value chain such as:
- End-to-end (E2E) execution of transfer pricing structures; automation of price setting, cost allocation, segmented P&L, profit monitoring, and true-up calculations;
- “Tax sensitizing” the legal entity forecasting and financial close processes;
- Enhancing data quality through design of clients’ ERP systems and business intelligence (BI) applications;
- Developing custom tax modeling and planning applications;
- Information reporting for tax compliance and country-by-country reporting (CBCR); and
- Implementation of third party tax and transfer pricing compliance software.
Andrew has spoken regularly at PwC’s Global Transfer Pricing Conferences and Transfer Pricing Master Series, as well as other presentations forums and webcasts such as TEI, BNA and SAP SAPPHIRE.
Andrew received Master of Arts in Economics from University of Rochester, and Bachelor of Science in Physics & Bachelor of Arts in Economics from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He also studied in Master of Information Science program at Carnegie Mellon University. He is a member of the Board of Directors at McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union.